The government and NHS are giving us information on the news everyday.
We want to help you get the right information, so we will give you the big messages here.
Big messages from the weekend:
• Boris Johnson will return to work at number 10 today (Monday 27th April)
• There have been 413 deaths between Saturday and Sunday.
This is the lowest number since March.
• There has been a 2% increase in road traffic.
• We still need to stay at home to stop the virus from spreading
Keeping well tips:
• Design a poster to stick in your window to remind everyone that we are all in this together.
We are all having good and bad days and that is ok. Everyday we are getting closer to the end and getting back to normal.