Mencap is running the first national survey of people with a learning disability in 15 years!
They would like to ask you some questions about you and your life.
Please only answer the questions if you:
- Are an adult aged 18 or over,
- Have a learning disability, and
- Live in the UK
With the results, Mencap will produce a report to help improve the lives of people with a learning disability.
- Your answers to this survey are confidential.
- You might need somebody to help you read the survey and answer the questions. You can ask a carer, family member or friend to help you.
- But they should not tell you which answers to pick, because it's your opinion only.
- You don't have to take part in this survey if you don't want to. If you change your mind during the survey, you can stop.
- Mencap will keep your information in a safe place, and will destroy it after 5 years unless you ask to do so earlier.
- They will not give your personal details to anyone outside of their organisation without you saying so, unless ordered to by law.
To begin the survey, please visit Mencap's website.
If you have any questions about this survey, please contact the researchers at:
Phone: 0207 696 5524
Dr Carla Barrett
Mencap Centre of Engagement
123 Golden Lane