This workshop is about understanding the difference between equal friendships and other types of relationships in our lives
WHAT DOES THE COURSE COVER?
- Exploring what makes a positive and equal friendship.
- Understanding the qualities of a good friend and how to be a good friend to others.
- Recognising unacceptable behaviour within a friendship and what to do about hate crime or negative behaviour within a friendship.
- Building friendship skills and confidence around making and keeping friends.
WHO IS THE WORKSHOP FOR?
It’s for anyone who wants to:
- Gain some useful tips and practical resources to help make new friends and understand what equality is in a friendship.
- Feel more able to recognise good and bad behaviour within a friendship.
- Build skills and confidence around making new friends and keeping friendships going.
Prices per session: £65 per person
Minimum 6, maximum 10 people per group.
Please get in touch to talk to us about tailoring the sessions to meet organisational or individual needs and budgets. A discounted rate is available to registered charities.
Please note prices do not include trainer expenses e.g. venue hire, travel etc.