This workshop is about feeling more confident in new situations and getting guidance about social rules and making conversation in social settings
WHAT DOES THE COURSE COVER?
- Looking at body language and facial expressions when meeting new people and spending time with friends.
- Exploring hints and tips to help start a conversation when meeting people for the first time.
- Thinking and talking about the do’s and don’ts of social rules.
- Building friendship skills and confidence around being in new social situations.
WHO IS THE WORKSHOP FOR?
It’s for anyone who wants to:
- Gain some practical tips for starting a conversation when meeting new people and when out with friends.
- Feel more confident when talking and listening to people and have ideas about things to talk about with others.
- Build skills and confidence around being in unfamiliar social situations.
Prices per session: £65 per person
Minimum 6, maximum 10 people per group.
Please get in touch to talk to us about tailoring the sessions to meet organisational or individual needs and budgets. A discounted rate is available to registered charities.
Please note prices do not include trainer expenses e.g. venue hire, travel etc.