This workshop is about setting personal friendship goals and breaking them down into practical, achievable steps towards building meaningful friendships
WHAT DOES THE COURSE COVER?
- Building a personal profile and finding a starting point for setting friendship goals.
- Exploring the range of tasks involved when getting out and building friendships and exploring ways to work towards goals.
- Recognising the tasks and support needed when finding a way around the barriers.
- Building an understanding of friendship goals and how they can be achieved.
WHO IS THE WORKSHOP FOR?
It’s for anyone who wants to:
- Gain some practical tips for setting friendship goals and ways to achieve them.
- Make a plan about finding opportunities to meet people and make friends.
- Explore ways to overcome things that may be difficult when making and keeping friends.
Prices per session: £65 per person
Minimum 6, maximum 10 people per group.
Please get in touch to talk to us about tailoring the sessions to meet organisational or individual needs and budgets. A discounted rate is available to registered charities.
Please note prices do not include trainer expenses e.g. venue hire, travel etc.