What can they offer support with? (For example – housing, debt, social opportunities)
- Debt Advice
Who can use the service?
Anyone who needs support to deal with debt
Details of what the service does or provides
The debt helpline is a free independent service to support people who are in debt.
The claim to have a proven track record of giving expert debt advice for over 25 years and promise:
- To provide expert debt advisers who are supportive and trained to a high standard;
- To stay committed to providing free, impartial and confidential debt advice;
- To talk you through the debt advice options that are right for you;
- To keep all of your personal information confidential;
- Not to pass your details on to any other organisation without your permission.
tel: 0808 808 4000
When is it available?
Monday to Friday – 9am to 8pm
Saturday – 9.30am to 1pm