North Tyneside Holiday Activities and Food programme events
Find out more about the North Tyneside Holiday Activities and Food programme in our upcoming events on 24 February at 10am and 6pm. This is a great opportunity for VCS organisations to find out more about plans for this year’s Holiday Activities and Food (HAF) Programme.
Following the events, there will be an opportunity for VCS organisations to bid for funds to deliver holiday activities that enable eligible children and young people (those in receipt of free school meals) to:
- eat more healthily over the school holidays
- be more active during the school holidays
- take part in engaging and enriching activities which support the development of resilience, character and wellbeing along with their wider educational attainment
- feel safe and not socially isolated
- have a greater knowledge of health and nutrition
- be more engaged with school and other local services
There will be a limited Easter offer, followed by a more substantial Summer and Christmas offer.
Click here to book the morning session: https://voda.org.uk/event/north-tyneside-holiday-activities-and-food-pro...
Click here to book the evening session: https://voda.org.uk/event/north-tyneside-holiday-activities-and-food-pro...