Do you live in Gateshead or South Tyneside?
Do you have a learning disability?
Come to the Help First Drop-in!
A safe, friendly place to get help with things like:
- Making or going to appointments
- Paying bills
- Planning important things
- Learning to travel independently
- Getting involved in what's going on where you live
- Your Voice Counts Office, Swinburne Street, Gateshead - Friday 12-3 pm.
- Birtley Resource Centre, Durham Road, Birtley - First Tuesday of the month 1-2:30 pm.
- Grange Road Baptist Church, Grange Road West, Jarrow - Wednesdays, 10-11:30 am.
- Ocean Road Community Centre, Ocean Road, South Shields - First Thursday of the month, 10-12:00.
Phone (0191) 478 64 72 for more details.