Would you like to represent the North East and help make history?
NewcastleGateshead Initiative are recruiting for approximately 600 volunteers for their upcoming Great Exhibition of the North. Based in and around Newcastle and Gateshead, the Exhibition is scheduled to run from 22 June to 9 September 2018, and is shaping up to be this year's largest UK event.
Whether you are highly knowledgeable of or passionate about the North East, regardless of your background, interests or abilities, everybody will have something to contribute to the Exhibition.
As of present, there are two roles available:
- Get North Maker (600 places) - The first point of contact for most visitors, advertising current events, promoting the Exhibition's app, etc
- Get North Event Support (50 places) - Setting up and closing down events, including stage events, etc
Benefits of volunteering for the Exhibition include:
- Meet new people
- Develop new skills such as customer service and team work
- Access to free training courses/qualifications including First Aid
- Volunteer exclusive discounts with businesses such as Greggs and Nexus
- Exclusive access to events
For further information on voluntary roles and registration, please click here.
FANE currently has several Get North events posted on our What's On page. Please click the link for events you may be able to volunteer for.