A training day at the Oxford Centre in Longbenton on Friday July 11th.
The aims are as follow:
- To highlight the health inequalities that some people with Learning Disabilities experience
- Explore ways to work with service users, families, health staff and others to promote healthy
choices and minimise the impact of these inequalities
- Equip people with the skills to :
- provide support to people attending health appointments
- provide good quality, accurate information to GPs and other health professionals to enhance diagnoses
For more information, and details of how to book, see the leaflet below.