GamCare's Young People Gambling Awareness Training for Professionals
GamCare's provides education, information and support to young people (11-18) throughout the UK that are worried about their own or someone else's gambling.
They offer training for anyone engaging with young people and workshops for young people.
Do you work with young people?
- Gambling related harm is an area of significant safeguarding and mental health concern for young people
- Learn how to recognize the risk factors, signs and symptoms of gambling related harm
- Find out how to talk to young people about gambling related harm
- GamCare can deliver online via most online platforms
- GamCare offer FREE online training sessions
They have 2 levels of training available for professionals, a 1 hour CPD accredited gambling awareness session and a 3 hour CPD accredited course which includes a brief intervention.
To book a free place for your team on any of the training, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Young People's Support Service
The Young People's Service is for:
- Young People affected by gambling related harm
- Young people impacted by someone else's gambling
- Family members worried about a young person's gambling
The Free Young People's Service can be accessed through:
- 0808 8020 133 - 24 hours. 7 days a week
- Using Live chat via BigDeal.org.uk
- YoungPeopleService@gamcare.org.uk or 02020926964