2nd November 2020 Daily News and Keeping Well Tips:
The Government have decide to have another national lockdown. This will be for the whole of England. Starting on Thursday 5th November, everyone living in England will be in lockdown. This will last for at least 4 weeks until 2nd December.
Under the new lockdown, you should stay at home as much as possible. You can leave the house for these reasons
- To take children to school, nursery or childcare
- To go to work if you cannot work from home
- To escape from violence at home
- For exercise outdoors
- For medical reasons and appointments
- To care for vulnerable people or to volunteer
- To buy food and other essential items
- To see people in your support bubble
You are allowed to meet one person that you do not live with outdoors. You can only meet in big public spaces like parks. You cannot meet in your own gardens. You are not allowed to spend time indoors with anyone you do not live with unless they are in your support bubble.
Staying well tips
- Start thinking about what you need during lockdown.
- Have a plan to stay in touch with people.
- Try to go out at least once a day for exercise.
- Stay safe.
- Look after yourself and other people.
Christmas News and Activities by Post:
Inclusion North will be closed from 4pm on Friday 18th December until Monday 4th January.
There will be a newsletter and activities posted on the 18th December. Activities will also be posted on the 23rd and 28th of December. It might take a bit longer for you to get the post during this time.
You can ask to be on the postal list for the news and activities. You can ask to be on the list just for the three Christmas postal activities.
You can be added to the list by sending your name and address to:
Melissa.Peacock@inclusionnorth.org Telephone 0113 2444792
or Text or WhatsApp your name and address to 07958 216183