Opening hours: Monday 9am – 5.30pm, Tuesday to Friday 10am – 5.30pm, Saturday 10am – 4pm (closed Sunday).
What we do at TF Cycles
We offer in-depth product knowledge, exceptional service and extremely competitive pricing. We know how important your bike is to you, which is why we work quickly to turn your bike around, normally within a day or two, so you can get back on the road as soon as possible.
Based in Stanley, Co. Durham we stock common parts for most bikes, but we’re also happy for you to provide the parts yourself and we can fit them. We also offer a full custom build service as well as expert advice on tailoring your bike to your specific needs.
Service and repairs
FULL SERVICE – £50
- Includes full bike wash and drive train degreased and lubed, gears and brakes set and checked.
- Wheels checked and tensioned, headset removed and greased, bottom bracket removed and greased. All inner cables replaced and outers checked.
- All bolts checked and torqued to spec plus a health check of the bike to ensure it is safe to use.
BASIC SERVICE – £25
Includes bike washed and drive train cleaned and lubed, brakes and gears set plus a health check of the bike to ensure it is safe to use.
If not listed below please ask for a price.
- Gear adjust – £10
- Brake adjust – £10
- BB service – £10
- Headset service – £10
- Hub service – £10 per hub (plus bearing cost)
- Wheel true – £10/£15
- Bar tape fit – £5 (free if purchased from TF Cycles)
- Chain fit – £5 (free if purchased from TF Cycles, prices start from £14).