Are you looking to volunteer?
Do you have great communication skills?
North Tyneside Carers Centre are looking for volunteers to provide companionship and emotional support for carers who feel socially isolated and need to build there confidence coming out of lockdown measures.
Volunteer Virtual Q&A session:
7th December 2020
10:30am and 6:30pm
Join us via zoom to find out more about:
- our new befriending service aimed at carers in North Tyneside
- what we're asking volunteers to be a part of/commit to
- share your ideas about how we can best shape this new service
- volunteering safely with COVID-19
- how you can make a real difference to your community
To sign up:
Phone: 0191 643 2298