Thursday, 1 November 2018 to Thursday, 20 December 2018
12:30 - 3:00pm
8 session course for adults from the Newcastle area with a learning disability and/or autism
We will learn about:
- Making friends
- Relationships and going on dates
- Feeling good about our bodies
- Keeping safe from harm and abuse
- Safer sex and contraception
Every week from 1 November to 20 December.
More about the course
- The course is for adults from Newcastle with learning disabilities and/or autism who are aged 18 years or over.
- The course will be led by Stephen.
- You can bring your supporter, but we may ask them to sit outside the room. Please talk to us if this would cause a problem.
How to book your place:
- Please contact Skills for People by phone on 0191 281 8737 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please let us know if there is any help you need from Skills for People so that you can take part.