Monday, 16 November 2020 to Sunday, 22 November 2020
Safeguarding Awareness for Everyone
Stop Junk Mail and Marketing Calls:
- Mailing Preference Service www.mpsonline.org.uk or
- Telephone Preference Service by calling 0207 291 3310. 0345 070 0707.
- Sign up for alerts to stay up to date with the latest fraud and scams: www.actionfraud.police.uk
- Keep up to date with the latest Covid-19 scams : www.ageuk.org.uk/northtyneside/aboutus/news/articles/2020/corona-virus-s... C
- Help make safer, stronger and active communities: www.ourwatch.org.uk
- If you feel unsafe or vulnerable when you are out and about in North Tyneside and need support: https://my.northtyneside.gov.uk/category/1303/safe-places
Friends Against Scams:
- Friends Against Scams' online course: www.friendsagainstscams.org.uk/become-a-friend
- If you are concerned about someone get in touch: 0191 6432777
Safe and Healthy Homes:
- Advice and guidance to help residents to solve health-related housing issues and improve physical / mental health.
- If you have an issue contact: 0191 643 7585 Email: email@example.com