Monday, 23 November 2020
2.30pm - 3.30pm
Rights Round Table Newsletter 2
- In the group, we talked about accessible information, which means having information we can all understand.
- Health and social care services must provide information in ways you understand.
- This includes Social Workers, GPs, Dentists and information from NHS hospitals.
- They should ask you about the best way to give you information. This could be easy read, or having more time for appointments.
- They should remember what you tell them, and provide this support every time they give you information. This is called the Accessible Information Standard.
Next Zoom meeting: Monday 23rd November, 2.30pm - 3.30pm.
Get in touch if you would like to be part of the Rights Round Table!
Phone: 0191 281 8737