A programme of healthy activities to improve well-being and bring people together.
LD:NorthEast bring people together. We tackle isolation and the effects of loneliness by supporting people to have fun, spend time with friends and feel good by looking after their own health and well-being.
Our Healthy Connections Project is supported by the Building Connections Fund.
The project supports people to lead a healthy lifestyle and build social connections through a FREE ten week programme of activities.
- Kickboxing (at Tempest Gym, NE29 6QR)
- Multisport (at Northumbria University, NE1 8QD)
- Badminton (at The Parks, NE29 6TL)
- Movement to Music (at Trinity Church, NE28 8RD)
- Walking (at LDNE, NE28 7NL)
- Football Group (at Walker Activity Dome, NE6 3BR)
Activities may change due to venue availability, etc. See attached brochure for more in-depth information.
We welcome referrals from health professionals, social workers, friends, family members and individuals themselves.
For more information please contact our Healthy Connections Project Lead Rhiannon on 07949 093861 or at firstname.lastname@example.org