Sunday, 30 August 2020
- Hakuna Matata! An amazing outdoor cinema experience at Alnwick Castle with a showing of the fantastic The Lion King! (PG)
- The battle for Pride Rock is ravaged with betrayal, tragedy and drama. With help from a curious pair of newfound friends, Simba the young lion prince will have to figure out how to grow up and take back what is rightfully his.
- Whether you're planning your visit to Northumberland or are looking for an outdoor cinema near Newcastle, this one-off event is not to be missed.
- Plus: Food, Snacks, Bar and Music before the film starts.
- Gates open 6.45pm, film starts shortly after sunset.
- Bring a blanket or camping chair and watch The Lion King on a giant cinema screen under the stars!