COVID-19 vaccination services available in North Tyneside.
Vaccination services are now available for people who have not yet had their first vaccine.
There are different types of vaccination services available in North Tyneside:
- You don't need an appointment to attend walk-in services, however if you have your NHS number that would be helpful.
- You can find your NHS number on any letter or document you have received from the NHS such as prescriptions, test results and hospital referral letters or via the NHS App.
- Please only attend walk-in services for a first dose of the vaccine. If you have already had your first dose please keep your existing appointment and attend as planned.
COVID-19 vaccination services in North Tyneside:
Bookable vaccination services:
- Booked via NHS 119 or online Anyone can call 119 free of charge, anytime between 7am and 11pm seven days a week.
- Anyone in the latest eligible groups can attend.
- First and second vaccinations are available.
- There are 16 pharmacy led locations across North Tyneside at various times. These can be booked in advance by calling 119 or go to www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronaviruscovid-19/coronavirus-vaccination/bookco...
Walk in vaccination services:
- Walk in – no appointment needed. However, the timing of walk-in sessions may change – see www.northtyneside.gov.uk for most up to date information.
- Available to anyone in the latest eligible groups, and who live or work in North Tyneside.
- First vaccinations only – no second doses available.
- All run from 11am to 1pm and 5pm to 7pm every day:
The Cedarwood Trust, Pharmacy2U, The Avenue, Avon Avenue, North Shields, NE29 7QT.
The Village Hotel, Pharmacy2U, 10 The Silverlink North, NE27 0BY.
Collingwood Centre, Pharmacy2U, Unit 13-14 Collingwood Centre, Preston North Road, Tynemouth, NE29 9QR.